Porcelain Paver vs Natural Stone : Which to buy?
2cm Porcelain Paver tiles are the new trend in the outdoor landscaping space. 2cm Porcelain Paver Tiles are available in 60x60x2cm, 60x90x2cm, 60x120cm, 80x80x2cm, 30x60x2cm and 30x30cm. R11 Porcelain Patio packs are also available now to give a more authentic look of the stone flooring.
Outdoor Landscape Design has been since centuries back, earlier projects used to work with the different kinds of rocks, stones and natural materials. The idea is to create a space filled with the complimentary looking materials with the outdoor plantations in the garden whether is the house entry, backyard, office entrance or any other commercial outdoor space.
The most popular natural options include different kinds of rock, gravel, granite, natural stones such as limestone or a sandstone and boulder. Out of these options rock and gravel are now available in the artificial form.
For the natural stone options such as limestone, granite and sandstone they are extracted from the natural mines and quarries around the world. Some of the most popular stones come from belgium, india, italy, brazil, turkey and other countries. The demand of those materials are evergreen but since the limitation of supply available and restrictions of the government to stop polluting the land and depleting the natural mines, the supply of those natural stones get limited.
The best option available in material which can replace the natural stone are the porcelain tile and pavers. 2cm R11 surface porcelain paver tiles have multiple advantages over the natural stone and some disadvantages.
Advantages of Porcelain Paver over Natural Stone :-
2cm Porcelain Paver has Anti Slip Property
Porcelain Pavers are available in R11 and R12 surface ratings. This is the anti slip properties rating. Slip testing of a porcelain tile is done either by pendulum test and Ramp Test, R stands for the Ramp.
This gives an advantage of its applications in the outdoor landscaping where the anti slip property is very important.
Check out the R11 surface 2cm Outdoor Porcelain Paver tile collection at our website or download Catalog.
Multiple Options Available in 2cm Porcelain Pavers
2cm Porcelain Paver tiles are available in zillions of options. R11 2cm Porcelain Pavers come in varieties of designs, colors, thickness, surface texture.
1. Designs : Almost all natural designs can be produced in the 2cm porcelain pavers. Even the designs which are not available in natural landscaping stones can be replicated in the porcelain pavers. For example, if you consider marble such as pietra grey or a cement look design then those designs can be produced in the 2cm porcelain pavers.
2. Colors : Particular natural stones come in particular colors, for example bluestone comes in the dark anthracite color in its natural form but in 2cm porcelain paver development you can even produce it in tan color or grey tone.
3. Thickness : The natural stone normally have a limitation to go beyond particular thickness for example if you want to use the same stone you used in the outdoor landscaping and use it indoor in the living room then you might have to go with the same thickness stone but with the porcelain you can go with R11 2cm thickness porcelain paver on the outdoor and R9 1cm thickness porcelain tile of the same design in the living room.
4. Surface / Texture : The natural stone comes in the natural matt, honed and polished surface. But with the 2cm porcelain pavers you can make custom changes in the surface texture and create new and unique products depending on the applications and the market.
2cm Porcelain Paver are cheaper than the natural stone
Most of the 2cm porcelain pavers are cheaper in price in comparison to its natural stone counterpart. The reason is simple: with more and more application and usage and limited supply of natural stone, the prices are getting higher and it will get even higher in the future.
2cm Porcelain Paver are readily available
The availability of the 2cm Porcelain Paver is going to forever until some new replacement comes over the large period of time. Also for the sourcing of the natural stone you might have to look from different suppliers based in different countries around the world. With the 2cm Porcelain paver you can source it entirely from one supplier, for example TIEIC Ceramics have more than 100 designs in its portfolio and you can check out the designs and download the catalog of the TIEIC 2cm Porcelain Paver from the website.
To give you an idea, we are listing the top six 2cm R11 Outdoor Porcelain Paver Tile from India :
1. MUSI : 2cm R11 Outdoor Porcelain Paver Tile from India
2. BELGIUM STONE : 2cm R11 Outdoor Porcelain Paver Tile from India
You can download the pdf catalog of the 2cm Porcelain Paver Tile from India or check out the collection at our website.
Hope you find this article helpful in getting an idea to choose between the 2cm Porcelain Paver and Natural Stone.